Friday 21 January 2011

DIY FYI


This are our handmade paper pom -pom balls. It took a while but we got there eventually.

My challenge : THE BRIDAL BOUQUET.
My mum and I had even took the challenge of decorating another's wedding. We thought that after doing the decorating for my sister's wedding, we could do anything! Haha. BRING it on we said, but it was not as simple as just saying it. We WORKED HARD.

I thought I might show you some of my other DIY projects that I have done over the Summer of 2010. That seems ages ago, doesn't it? That was how I practically spent my summer. I wish I could do more. I just need materials and time! Anyone want to challenge me to do something? Email me: iamvantan@gmail.com.


Sick of the old cushion covers at home. Why not sew some new ones!

My bedroom walls look a little plain. Why not make some buntings!

This particular project resulted in a lot of pain, due to the fact that there are now a galaxy of holes on the wooden dinning table. Sorry mum, I blame the staple gun and of course myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment