Saturday 1 January 2011

70's posters.

Its the first day of the new year 2011 and Im actually revising for my upcoming exam on Marketing on the 18th of Jan. I wish I knew all about Marketing at the tips of my fingers. I thought I take a break and blog about the wonderful 70's graphic design that I discovered, well racked out from the pass. I have an interest and passion for anything vintage and that is probably why I am drawn to such graphic detail and colours. Someday I am going to design a poster that inherits all these qualities and aesthetics. Could that be my new year's resolution?

I forget how interesting it is to google and stumble upon other people's work instead of just emerging myself in the world of Facebook, twitter and tumblr. I can see a new start to blogging more often. I promise I'll try to keep up with it.
check it out: GrainEdit

1970s Japanese poster graphic design
la_rinascente_poster.gif
53 years of Jauna gaita magazine cover design
70s book design - Dan Haerle jazz book covers

No comments:

Post a Comment