Tuesday 11 January 2011

GUESS WHAT?! IT'S SUSTAINABILITY!

All these articles about Sustainability has made me gone crazy. So much so I am actually going to blog about it. There are some interesting elements about it no doubt, as to how to have greener graphic design. REDUCE, REUSE and RECYCLE has never been more popular. One of our exams question would be on sustainability and I really hope that the notes that I have been reading through would actually appear in my head. Don't even get me started about Design Leadership and Marketing Mix.

Larkburger Welcome Guide designed by Barnhart
RE-USING old materials...printing on existing ones.
Marian Bantjes' Valentine's Day cards
Marian Bantjes' Valentine's Day cards
Re-cycling old valentine day cards
johnson banks Christmas snowmen
johnson banks Christmas snowmen
johnson banks Christmas snowmen
RE-USING and RE-CYCLING old magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment